Accident prevention is the responsibility of all employees. Preventing accidents shall be a primary consideration in all phases of our operations and administration. It is our intention as a company to provide a safe and healthy work environment. Construction Recruiters America Staffing, Inc. will establish and insist upon safe work practices by all employees at all times.
All supervisors must make employee safety an integral part of his or her management duties. Each employee must accept and follow all established safety, loss control, and risk management regulations and procedures.
- CRAS believes that safety starts with proper training!
- We will provide training to all of our employees!
- Accident prevention is a team effort!
- Housekeeping is everyone’s responsibility!
- Unsafe conditions must be reported immediately to management!
In the event an employee is unsure of how to perform a task safely, he or she should seek clarity from a qualified person for guidance. Should an employee need assistance in order to perform a task safely CRAS will provide assistance.
Safety is a team effort!
Every injury must be reported IMMEDIATELY. Even a slight cut or strain must be reported to the proper authority directly following the incident. Do not delay in reporting the incident or injury, your supervisor must be made aware and the event must be documented appropriately.
It is imperative you do not leave the job site or clock out prior to reporting any injury/accident incurred while on site.
Serious injuries that require emergency medical care must be reported to management immediately after emergency care has been provided.
- All accidents will be thoroughly investigated!
- Employees must cooperate with management during any accident or injury investigation!
Remember, Always Work Safe! Accidents Hurt Everyone!